I feel like I am fighting a war on two fronts — the American MAGA revolution, as well as my local British skirmish with the mobsters who rob us nonstop and ignore the law. I do hope something shifts soon, as a recurring theme of conversation is "we can't carry on like this".

I am waiting on a judgment to be rendered in about 8 more days, this is huge for me. I did something pretty crafty and well-played. So well played in fact, I think I just slam-dunked every case for relief I "was" going to have to face going forward and did it all in one testimony (with some other craftily and tactfully submitted documents I'll divulge/explain the legal manifestation of later) and literally used a tactic straight out of The Art of War! I think I just cornered the entire state in one hearing and paved a path to swift settlements without having to go through lengthy hearings after hearing/claim after claim/agency after agency. I can't wait to tell you all about this!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Oh I can't wait to hear about it!