#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone else's Cat play fetch?

We got it a toy mouse and all day its dropping it at my feet begging for me to throw it.

My dog wasn't even this bad.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anyone else's Cat play fetch=254
Juan's cat does, it fetches real rats and brings them to him on the porch!

254=

Its the time for justice
From darkness comes light
Superconsciousness
We are all in this together
Manifesting the Fall of the Cabal
The Declaration of Independence
Take the victory and run
The Trump Administration

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had a kitty years ago that would bring the rat back, eat half and leave me the other half so first thing in the am I would open the door to a gross mess and him sitting there smiling at me "Here you go Momma, I took a bite but it's for you"...

He was my Big Boy...Abyssinian breed.. Huge and gorgeous, I couldn't scold him, it was him saying he loves me, I always joked, "bring me a flower Rhett, yuck, good kitty" and pet him😂

That is what Juan said about his cat, it wanted to bring it up on the porch and play with it for a while first so that he would see that it was doing his job.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Exactly, it's a game and they want you to know they love you..