Anyone else's Cat play fetch?

We got it a toy mouse and all day its dropping it at my feet begging for me to throw it.

My dog wasn't even this bad.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I had 2 cats that were crazy fetchers! 1 would drop the little mouse on my face in the middle of the night and make these crazy fetch noises! Both were under a year old when I taught them, so maybe something to that! 😻😻

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Had a cat that would go to the bathtub, get the stopper and bring it to me to play fetch. I have a pic somewhere but not going through that box right now lol

Our new kitten named Q loves to fetch post its. First cat I have ever had that plays fetch.

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

His brother JFK Jr has zero desire to fetch though. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Maybe the cat is playing ‘Host’ to your dog’s spirit.
🤔

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

haha i taught my baby kitten George to play fetch with a spring when he was 9 weeks. his brother Bobby just carries his stuffed animals around. 😂 these siamese cats like to have stuff in their mouth or hands lolol. George in these pics is a lil bandit he steals peoples wallets, cash, any small items lmao its funny he has a couple stashes in the house with random stolen stuff 😂😂😂

my last black cat Spooky played fetch only with herself when she thought she was home alone she put a ball in her mouth and cried/ meowed loud a few times and drops the ball down the 20 stair staircase and chased it, brought it back to the top of the stairs huffing and puffing and did it again lmao

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Our black cat plays catch with hair ties!!!

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Had a cat that would retrieve a tin foil ball. Would spend a half hour every night before bed throwing it just so she could play fetch.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

If i go to the bathroom it leave at at the door so i see it and play fetch.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😂💗👍 Fun!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

VK I've noticed that over the last few months I've had a closer connection with animals. It goes both ways, there is a clear "recognition" - they see me more than humans! :), communication - they innerstand and so do I. We gravitate to each other. I've always been close to animals but it's different, like we are a tribe. I see such patience, loyalty, courage, LOVE, joy, suffering, forgiveness, they open my heart and I feel perhaps they assist in preparing me to have more compassion and courage for everyone, everything. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this? xox

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Just Amom to her Publication

I have been experiencing that more and more over the last year. Even wild animals will come close to me 💜

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

No, but had one which loved attacking the pom poms on my slipper socks as i walked around doing chores - so cute. And funny.

One of my kitties loves to play fetch, he brings me a toy when he wants to play. He also brings his toys to bed at night when he goes to sleep, so sweet!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

No fetch but he likes to play with the little black twisty cord wraps. In fact he begs for them and then wacks them around the floor and they finally end up as a ‘goal’ score, in his water bowl. We usually find 2 or 3 in his bowl every morning. 😊

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hi 👋

Remember to look for miracles...

We used to have a calico retriever. Our cat loved to fetch peppermint candies (the red and white striped ones from restaurants).

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Prosperity!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Yep, my old cat Nova loved playing fetch, as well as hiding her toys in my laundry basket.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ahhhh have you done the “ if it’s a box, I must sit in it.” ? I don’t know what it is about cats and boxes, but they can’t resist them and will squeeze or move into one. Have fun get your camera ready

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Yep. I had a cat that loved to fetch with a small crushed up tin foil ball. Favorite toy.

Yeah cat plays fetch with kitty springs or fake mice. She’s a ragamuffin

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 144 144 to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

I had a Female Siamese Cat and a Feral indoor Male cat that both played fetch. The Feral indoor I still have and he brings bread ties he finds around the house for me to throw. He always brings it back.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

no

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yeppers, Mine brings her little mouse meowing with it IN her mouth, drop it at my feet and then look up and meow again, like "Throw it please"... LOL I love all animals, they make me laugh..😂

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Wash rinse repeat

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Close but isn't this movie called wag the dog?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Rick Springfield - Celebrate Youth (Official Video) - YouTube

Official music video for ”Celebrate Youth” by Rick SpringfieldListen to Rick Springfield: https://rickspringfield.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Rick Sp...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

doesn't he look like kevin bacon?

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Used to have a couple cats that would play fetch with a crumpled up piece of paper.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

mine loved tinfoil balls .

(1) Show this thread