Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carol Roberts

Question AnonUp Family.....
We have dense smoke in Colorado. We are told this is from extensive fires in CANADA. Is anybody else experiencing dense smoke? We literally cannot see the mountains near our home. We have never seen smoke this dense even when we have multiple fires burning in Colorado. So just wondering if this cause is true.

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

There's a weather report in this clip discussing the wildfires that are a cause of your smoke possibly.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Thank you, that was very helpful. 😊

(1) Show this thread

There are reports of major fires burning now in Canada and effecting a couple of our Northern States.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

FF EVENT SET UP?

30 tons of ammonium nitrate leaked out of “the bottom gate on the railcar” during its TWO-week journey across the western US.

An estimated 30 tons of highly volatile ammonium nitrate disappeared from a railcar traveling last month between Wyoming and the Mojave Desert in California. Frequently used as a fertilizer, the compound is also infamous for its role in the deadly 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, as well as a massive 2020 explosion in Beirut, Lebanon.

The railcar was sealed when it left Cheyenne, and the seals were still intact when it arrived in Saltdale. The initial assessment is that a LEAK through the bottom gate on the railcar may have developed in transit.

Although ammonium nitrate is relatively harmless on its own, its addition to a fuel source combined with HEAT and pressure make for an extremely powerful explosion.

https://www.popsci.com/environment/train-ammonium-nitrate-leak/

We had it here in Idaho last week. We had some weather the last couple days that blew it out for now.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's what they say happened back in the 1700s. Scared them so much because they thought it was the end of the world! (Hard for me to understand how it got so dark for them hundreds of miles away -- and nobody back then mentioned the smoke, just the darkness all day long.) Recently, it got dark one day in Iran -- and nobody had an explanation the last time I heard. Very strange. Stay safe!

https://www.massar.org/2013/03/09/may-19-1780-new-englands-dark-day/

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

In North Idaho and we've been warned but have had very little.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Alberta, Canada has been on fire for several weeks. Stay safe 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you, stay safe!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

My mother-in-law lives in the upper peninsula of Michigan. She is suffering bad (sinus, allergy) from the smoke from Canada.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Severe air quality warnings daily back home in Alberta, directly north of Colorado. People are pretty much on lockdown across the province

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Montana is having annual fires. Brother lives there in summer and he can’t breathe with the smoke.