I put a fair bit of work into curating an interesting feed on Telegram... curious as to why there is a steady decline in audience, with the odd blip.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I didn't know you were there.. Just joined

I'd hazard a guess that a certain percentage of people included in that drop have just given up, considering the state of things and no end in site

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

I just joined yr channel 👍

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Must say i don't go on there so much lately in general. When i do will look at yr feed, QTSR, SeanBlack n maybe a few others which catch my eye with a post. FWIW hv to always search for you n if i type yr name in full - shows yr Photography, but if in part it shows yr Channel. Not sure what that means, if anything.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

someon put eyes on the account to support/verify their decision to 'kill order' aka to zero the account out.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Mass disclosure on Telegram. They keep putting raw children videos on that break my heart! I don’t need more awakening to that. I’m burned out literally! Like PTSD like! Staying away for awhile! Also mostly pushing the memorabilia sales stuff! Gold silver Diamond double gold etc Like we have money to waste in these times . Thanks Martin on what you do! 🙏🏻❤️

I'm not good at using TG at all. Found your channel, but could not join. More user friendly w/phone app maybe?