Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Stopped ordering from them 10 months ago. Will not order from them again until we are given the 'go-ahead.'
Hopefully they will be cleaned up. No more Child sex or other human trafficking.

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

canceled my membership 2 years ago! I buy direct from manufacturer. Buying this way, I am guaranteed product is REAL, get a discount and most of the time free shipping!
REMEMBER... 90% OF AMAZON PRODUCT IS FROM CHY-NA, AND ARE KNOCK OFFS OF BRAND NAMES, THEREFORE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
BEWARE OF COSMETICS, SHAMPOOS, VITAMINS, ETC!
SUPPORT LOCAL OR BUY DIRECT!

me too!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

im in

Do you mean the big lady down the street or the Internet site?

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

been doing it.. no more big box stores or chains..
it helps our locals stay open...

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

come on people little is asked of us! dont buy from Amazon like its toxic waste! I'm all in hold the line patriots! bankrupt the corruption!

Only followers of this user (@America1871) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

No problem, done ages ago.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

To be honest I don't recall ever buying anything from them. Same as Ive always dialiked pizza, never really cared for pasta either. Nor icecream. I was a weird child didn't get invited to many b-day party's. lol Kinds prepped me for the isolation we are going threw now. Never was one of tbe cool kids was always awkward. Not saying that it didn't hurt my feelings sometimes but you learn to accept it easier as an adult when it happened to you as a youngster. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response American Girl to her Publication

its harder on an island, with a lot of things still closed

(1) Show this thread

☑️done

Stopped supporting Amazon 8 months ago.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! ⁜ Isaiah 6:8 ⁜ Faith and Family

It's a hard habit to break, but oh so satisfying!
Buy local, buy Made in America!
What is stopping you from pulling the Amazon plug? I should have done it years ago as Amazon started taking sales away from my local community. So many reasons to drop Amazon as your go to...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I went to Amazon because I couldn't find what I looked for locally & even other online/catalog retailers
That said, I pulled the plug on Prime because it had become a waste of money
I haven't ordered anything in a couple of months, but I keep my account because I may have to order something that I need which isn't available elsewhere

Also - there has been talk that when the assets of these companies are seized for aiding & abbetting with foreign entities (like China) to steal the election & undermine the country, we may have a chance to become shareholders in the reconstructed (?) compani

I cancelled my subscriptions and buy from Ebay to help small business owners.

Ditto. I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart, Target, Costco, Starbucks, or any big store or franchise since the support of BLM. I will continue to shop small and local.

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

What local? What is open? Some thrift stores, grocery stores, restaurants, that's it.. did not know about Costco ... another one bites the dust!

(1) Show this thread

America first! MAGA in a blue state.

I have been doing this for a month now. Cancelled my Prime account as well :)