🌷LIZZIE🌷 (re/formed)
@farmingandJesus
·
6h
It’s worse than we even imagined. Target is a den of G🌈R🌈M🌈R🌈S

https://twitter.com/farmingandJesus/status/1660415983998357504?s=20

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Do not buy from them....just like Budweiser....Ford...Target....they back off when they are going broke....you have to show them🤬🤬🤬

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

It’s already at Kohls too

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

And nobody makes the connection about ‘pride’ being the original sin of satan.

It's fully time to destroy these woke companies.
Not just boycotting but sharing the hell out of how sick these people are.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Yes Target is bad... But we now have local businesses and restaurants have drag theme nights. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I live outside St Louis. I can affirm its at our Target too. I never really shopped there much; however, we've been trying to stock on up on things and found our way there. First thing I saw was the "queer" shirt she shows in this video. It has NO place in the kid's section!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Looks like we gotta get in retail as well.

New line called Anon Tribe!🤪

I don’t go to CCP/target or CCP/Walmart 😏Parents need to stand up for there children ✊🏼

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

The bringing down of the elites, traitors in Gov.
ending lying Pharma is needed very much with
no two ways about it--but--real America loving
families/individuals want this evil crap ended--
now--out of schools--out of stores--out of movies
NOW!...no need to ruin 10's of thousands more
innocent kids if the future of America is a priority ....Thinking God won't bless willfull negligence of
citizens forever

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They are obsessed with changing children's genders because it leads to depopulation but it actually beings in more money for doctors and corporations in the short term. They don't care, they won't be around forever. It's time to go medieval on these predators

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I heard that George Soros owns stocks in Target