Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

My Dear Heavenly Father, please put your loving arms around DE's son and restore his body to full health. Whatever this illness that has invaded his body, We ask that you remove it. We pray for healing as the word tells me. (James 5: 15-16) I ask for mercy and grace for her son.

Nourish his spirit and soul and let him know that you are with him during this period of sickness. Give him the strength to endure while you restore his body. We give you all the honor and praise. In Jesus name we anons pray. Amen. 🙏🏻

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers sent your for your son.

Sending prayers for your son.
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Please God, guide the minds and hands of the physicians and all the medical personnel who are caring for Double Eagle's son so that the boy recovers beautifully and quickly.🙏🙏🙏

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Prayers for your son 🙏🙏🇨🇦

Thoughts and prayers for your son

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏Sending loving, healing energy Double Eagle 🙏💗🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏💞🙏 God bless your boy.🙏

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

❤️🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

🙏❤🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for your son’s complete healing and peace for you throughout the process. In Jesus’ precious name
Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for God's divine intervention in Yeshua's name 🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayers lifted! God bless you both with comfort, care and healing.

😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR DIANES SON PLEASE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM DURING SURGERY AND THE HANDS OF ALL DOCTORS AND NURSES PERFORM YOUR MIRACLES LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN PLEASE KEEP DIANE IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT FAITH PEACE GRACE AND MERCY I LOVE YOU DIANE STAY IN GODS LOVING PEACE AND CALMNESS

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prays and love ❤️ 🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread