Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I just lost my lunch WTF
How do u anally rape an infant?
How is that even possible?
My heart is breaking for all these beautiful babies
#SaveOurChildren

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I'm convinced they are not human. Pure evil disguised in a body. God loves His children they will pay.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Hybird reptilians live above ground. Full bloods live below ground. They harvest our childrens adrenalized blood - they are non human vampires that feed off humanity. Interdimensional demons feed off the dark emotional enegy from tortue. We need to wake up humanity, to call in sourceGod/light daily and begin to raise up from within our own spiritual power. Divinely guided humans can not be deceived. This is a spirtual war to save our minds and a physical war to save our children.

Yes, I've been reseraching a lot on this subject. Pretty horrifying.

Only people mentioned by @Chulafirefly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chula Firefly, click on at the bottom under it