I just lost my lunch WTF
How do u anally rape an infant?
How is that even possible?
My heart is breaking for all these beautiful babies
#SaveOurChildren

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I'm convinced they are not human. Pure evil disguised in a body. God loves His children they will pay.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Hybird reptilians live above ground. Full bloods live below ground. They harvest our childrens adrenalized blood - they are non human vampires that feed off humanity. Interdimensional demons feed off the dark emotional enegy from tortue. We need to wake up humanity, to call in sourceGod/light daily and begin to raise up from within our own spiritual power. Divinely guided humans can not be deceived. This is a spirtual war to save our minds and a physical war to save our children.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Eradicate them like the evil animals they are.

way too small to read. got a link?

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Unfortunately, this has been going on for a very long time.

Now, the world is consciously acknowledging it and putting a stop to it.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

The "people" that do this to children are chocked full of demons. They are human flesh on the outside, pure evil on the inside. The Bible speaks about a "point of no return" where their minds are turned over to be reprobate (unable to be mended). Their eternity looks horrible. Whatever we could do to them here on earth PALES in comparison to what awaits in their eternities. God is a PERFECT JUDGE.

I am right there with you. There are some sick people in this world.
horrible! i hope they all hang & we get to watch!