🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Husband spends time talking to the Amish, one lost part of his leg in a giant meat grinder. He finally talked the hospital into letting someone bring in burdock leaves to wrap around what was left of his leg... the nurse came in and asked how much pain he was in, he was having no pain.

If you have any of this weed growing around it's well worth a try!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

If anyone can see@Fighter4Justice response, can you inform him/her that I can't see her/his response.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

When I clicked on that page, it said "Page Not Found."

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Not sure why old posts are popping up. This is the second. But anyway, just in case you think I'm crazy, this post appeared in the news feed. Thought it was current. I need to start looking at dates now before responding. lol

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Looking into burdock. Seems to have good benefits. Thank you for posting