BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

Space Force/Starships support getting ready for 3/11 energy (J-Cal) ... I love seeing the team do their thing. Precision sometimes missed b4 the CMEs (as in my prior missions), but backup fast rainbow ships pick it up. πŸŒˆπŸ›ΈπŸ™πŸ»

#BEGRATEFULTOTEAMABOVE#GoodProtectionTrails4ThoseIn3DAvatar#TheCOBRAOpsTeam

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

This was the moment Q team brought down all the CABAL controlled planes w/ the bad chemtrails...And why since he was expressing that America has the cleanest air & water (getting rid of their ops on all reservoirs w/ bad fluoride to harm the pineal gland)... Know that this was just a month prior to the beginning of Gridwork by the team in the USA, to spread the freedom codes/purge codes, by the grid crew on the move. Because it defeats our purpose when the team above hasn't fully controlled the minions doing the poisoning of the sky & GAIA's kingdom w/ the dark goo/nanos. #AlwaysManyStepsAheadOfTheirGame#TrustThePlan_IsTrustingTheFrontlineTeamLiberatingGAIANWorld#LearnTheComms#TakeNoteOfKeyTimelineEvents#DigNResearchNotJustAlwaysEmbeddTheFearNarrativeOnChemtrails https://youtu.be/-rmZ4r3E8_A

Trump orders emergency grounding of Boeing 737 MAX 8 and MAX 9 planes - YouTube

SPECIAL REPORT: The U.S. was almost the last nation to order the planes grounded. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/2VWJoukTrump announces FAA grounding all Boeing ...

So when I track these aircraft on my air traffick app they are primarily air busses that have trustee names. So you are saying they are spraying good chemicals?

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

They are just coverage for cloaking the GFL ships, mainly just water vapors, why when the sun hits them, they form rainbow colors... if ppl can catch these rainbow, sometimes Easter colors for high Hz reflection caused by the solar flares.