Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Washington DC is done.

It is no longer known as Washington DC.

It is now...

THE U.S. ARMY MILITARY DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON

This is truth.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUTH will prevail. ALL LIES will be revealed. So let's get started!

I would LOVE to see an entire NEW city built, from the ground up, with nothing but FREEDOM and BEAUTY and ARCHITECTURE and PATRIOTS in mind when it is built. Not Satan. Just sayin'

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response clay albright to his Publication

PA

Philadelphia was the original Capitol. I would think it will be returned there. If you'll recall...right before the electoral college vote certification we were warned to stay out of large cities. The first one mentioned was.,. Philadelphia. Just a thought.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

When I discovered the Act of 1871, further research lead me to understand that the original jurisdiction Constitutional Supreme Court was still in Philadelphia.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

I heard, through a prophetic voice, that the new Capitol might be in Dallas Texas. Time will tell. But PA makes sense as well.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

I live in Dallas. I dont see it being located there.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes have indicated they were told it would be in PA, idk