"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Full 45-minute interview with Jim Caviezel.

He says it's important to buy tickets now -- otherwise, this film won't be in as many theatres to get the word out about the children that need rescuing.

https://rumble.com/v2ohw40-watch-the-sound-of-freedom-a-spotlight-on-the-global-movement-to-end-the-tr.html

"I'm fighting for my life here now..."
--Jim Caviezel

Put Jim Caviezel on your prayer lists, friends!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Imagine if we all did the same together fought for our lives hand to hand to rip them out of office

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

πŸ™β€οΈ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Now there is a warrior. Every time I complain about the wait, I need to think of him.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread