Full 45-minute interview with Jim Caviezel.

He says it's important to buy tickets now -- otherwise, this film won't be in as many theatres to get the word out about the children that need rescuing.

https://rumble.com/v2ohw40-watch-the-sound-of-freedom-a-spotlight-on-the-global-movement-to-end-the-tr.html

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Love all his movies

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Same! 😊💗Really love "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Frequency" (and, of course, "The Passion of the Christ").

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Dear God please send help to this young man.
He needs your arms around him. Please Help him he helps so many innocent children.
Thank you
arba

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

You can buy tickets at this link -- and Steve Bannon says if you add the code "Angel10" you'll get a discount on your tickets!

Even if you don't think you can handle watching this film, consider buying a ticket in support of it!

Caviezel says it's important to buy tickets now so that they can get it into more theatres. Otherwise, the theatres will think it won't make them money, and then won't let it in many theatres at all.

https://www.angel.com/warroom

Is it possible to buy tickets to watch it online? I'd love to see it, but not sure if any of the theaters in my area will show it.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

"I'm fighting for my life here now..."
--Jim Caviezel

Put Jim Caviezel on your prayer lists, friends!
🙏🙏🙏

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(8) Show this thread

💥Jim Caviezel is awake! 🔥

"Do you really think Biden is really the President of the United States?"

"Do you know what Q really means? It means 'question' [to question everything]"

"We have a Rothschilds pope."

So much in this interview...

Jim is awesome...and patriot you are awesome too!!...love you sister

(1) Show this thread