I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Was a t a walk in clinic in March, PA asked me if I got the C shot, I said I refuse to answer that. A week alter I got a call from the CDC Nat'l Immunization, that's what the number on my cell phone came up as. I didn't answer it, they tried again 2 minutes later, didn't answer. She reported me & YES they are TRACKING us. Pissed me off, but better than being pissed on😂

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Wow! I had heard that Mare! Thanks for confirming. I went for an ultrasound about 6 mths ago. The tech asked if I was vac’d? I said it is none of your business. She asked 2 more times. I said, lady what is your problem? They were doing a study. Vac’d folks were presenting with underarm lumps. I asked her to clean her equipment before she used it on me. She got her answer. A week later, at my drs for the results. Doesn’t she start pushing a tetanus shot and/or the flu shot. I said no thank you. To which she replied, I’ll just put that in your file. 🙄

Wow is right. The MA was going to do a flu test on me as well. I only wanted a quick strep as I thought I had a strep throat infection. That was negative but then he opens ANOTHER swab, me: what is that? Him: a flu test, but don’t worry it only swabs just the inner part of the nose. I said no. Besides, what would they do if it was +? Charge me for a flu test & then suggest I get the shot. It’s none of their business period. And it’s about making $$$$$. Everyone there also masked up!!!! Not me!!!! Here’s a screenshot of the call I got from cdc. You can see the 2xs they called. It told me voice mail but no one said anything 😡
Stay strong, stand your ground, do NOT give in!!!!!

How creepy is that!? Thankfully you were in the know. I can only begin to imagine all those that weren’t. Ah yes, the money! 🙄 I’m glad everything worked out. Unbelievable. I try to avoid anything medical, as I trust none of them. Hopefully this nightmare doesn’t repeat, if it does I’ll introduce myself in person at the camp. 😉 Thank you, stay safe as well. 🙏🥰

I’ve been a nurse for 35 years & totally disgusted by the nurses that pushed this on us. I’ve worked in clinics & hospitals & I know procedures. I have not worked in the clinical setting for at least 26 years. I saw the writing on the wall long time ago with all the drug pushing by docs & big pharma reps. Now retired thank GOD!!!! Something needs to happen 🔜
That’s the hard part for those of us in the know.

That has to be especially difficult, knowing. My prayers rest on others clueing in. I think the not-so-sure folks are most definitely questioning it. The diehard’s are a different story. Hopefully in the very near future, they too, will start to question it. Until then, I’ll keep educating strangers the best I can. 🙂🙏🌹

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it