Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Nice analysis. ThankQ

For me. Work said get it or test weekly, I asked what was plan C.
Never got an answer, month later the requirement was droped, that holiday week (end of year) sure sucked wondering about the future.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🙂 I’m glad you let them know they had options 😉
Speaks to your professionalism n the job. Asset’s are hard to come by! 🙂🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

In response Marie xyz to her Publication

Good! If nothing else, keep them as a reminder of the absolute lunacy, that took everything over. I would encapsulate them to show folks down the road. This can never happen again. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Was a t a walk in clinic in March, PA asked me if I got the C shot, I said I refuse to answer that. A week alter I got a call from the CDC Nat'l Immunization, that's what the number on my cell phone came up as. I didn't answer it, they tried again 2 minutes later, didn't answer. She reported me & YES they are TRACKING us. Pissed me off, but better than being pissed on😂

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Wow! I had heard that Mare! Thanks for confirming. I went for an ultrasound about 6 mths ago. The tech asked if I was vac’d? I said it is none of your business. She asked 2 more times. I said, lady what is your problem? They were doing a study. Vac’d folks were presenting with underarm lumps. I asked her to clean her equipment before she used it on me. She got her answer. A week later, at my drs for the results. Doesn’t she start pushing a tetanus shot and/or the flu shot. I said no thank you. To which she replied, I’ll just put that in your file. 🙄

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Whoop, you got it👏🏻👏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

That’s the decision that decided my retirement date. It’s funny, my whole family got it, suddenly they quit bugging me about it. Mayhaps they’re stirring from the slumber

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

🙏 I’m sure they are hearing the whispers Paul. Wait until full disclosure comes. Smart man. 😉🙏

(1) Show this thread