Hey …. I’ve found the dude who started all this shit. Can somebody please arrest him?

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I will never forget the first time I saw Obummer on TV. I knew nothing about him. As I walked into my living room from my kitchen where I was preparing dinner, I saw this man on the TV. He was being interviewed and I wanted to see who this guy was that wanted to run for president. I will never, ever forget the cold chill that ran from my neck down my spine as he spoke. I shuttered and knew in that instant I was looking at the face of evil. I tried to tell friends, family, co-workers. Nobody would listen. When I saw and heard so many supporting this evil man I was shocked that they could not see his evil and deception.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

I think it started with the JFK assassination. The bushes were equally as dirty.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell