MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Here's a link listed on the website you posted - about "Liddle" Adam Schiff

YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@newtreehints/massage-for-children-the-liddle-kidz-foundation-and-house-representative-liddle-adam-schiff-of-california

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

So why doesn't someone DO SOMETHING?!?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Love ya stoned guy!😘❤

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Keep going, Joey.
Chosen for a reason 🙌🏼

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Good morning Joey! I think this is a prime example of "all of us are here for a reason!" Those 55 people are looking to YOU for the truth! It's "show and tell" time! You got this!! Shine your light!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I agree and have been saying the same thing. The deep state no longer exists, as evidenced by the vacant FBI building in DC surrounded by barbed wire. Haspel was injured and captured in Frankfurt, Germany in 2020 and helped weed out the CIA bad guys. We're also waiting for the infrastructure of our new government and economy to be put in place. Once it's finished there will be a flip of the switch and we'll suddenly have our Constitutional Republic back. But in the meantime, judges and police have to be retrained in Constitutional law (have you noticed much less traffic stops in the past few years?) Our currency has to be replaced. A new internet has to replace the old one. Etc.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

I live in Or too ! It SUCKS the way they are taking this state !

I was born in Oregon ... and I feel it necessary to stay stoned so I don't go ballistic.

I don't know what kind of alter universe we entered into that allows this to occur against children - but I don't appreciate having to subdue via weed - my visceral reactions to all this evil.

My God isn't a passive God when it comes to atrocities against innocents.

These demons need to be mowed down.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Exactly Joey, you are right. 😉
Without your own experience, that's not it. 😂