I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

What a day to shine THROUGH. Dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital after falling into the tub while peeing this morning. Just got a call, our sweet neighbor of 33 years has passed away.
So much chaos and sadness swirling.
I will push my shine through today. I will try harder to be a blessing for those around me.#HeadUp#ChestOut#SmileSet#ShineExcellerated#BeTheLight

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Keep shining bright Bennastix ... it's all we can do at times 💖✨Sending prayers for your father ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you Dear💖 brother just let me know that he broke a rib and will be fine. Blessings😊

✨ must be such a relief for you all🙏💖

He turns 82 in August. Lucky to still have him😊💖

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

82 is a good age 😍 God Bless him and you all✨🤗💖

(with my ma found making her feel useful helped keep her going. Also swimming or walking every day if poss. She passed aged 92 after catching MERS)

He has late stage dementia. He likes to wipe walls all day and swing on anyone that asks him not to wipe walls. Its crazy for him now.

(1) Show this thread