What a day to shine THROUGH. Dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital after falling into the tub while peeing this morning. Just got a call, our sweet neighbor of 33 years has passed away.
So much chaos and sadness swirling.
I will push my shine through today. I will try harder to be a blessing for those around me.#HeadUp#ChestOut#SmileSet#ShineExcellerated#BeTheLight

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Keep shining bright Bennastix ... it's all we can do at times 💖✨Sending prayers for your father ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you Dear💖 brother just let me know that he broke a rib and will be fine. Blessings😊

(1) Show this thread

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

💖

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Oh so sorry. Be gentle with yourself, just for today...prayer for your inner strength & your dad's health. Love & Bright energy sent...

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

ThanQ. It is definitely a DAY.

(1) Show this thread

Big Hug for you friend :)

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Love you Joann💖 people may think AU is just another SM platform, but there is real love here. I feel it so bigly😊 You guys boost my shine in so many ways. Yall just don't know🎇

(1) Show this thread

Sending some love, light and prayers your way. 💖💫🙏✨️

In response J J Larr to her Publication

We will shine💖 thanQ

(1) Show this thread

Seems many hard things are hitting alot of us lately! Demons are working overtime to hurt us! Yes chaos and sadness! We must be taking power from [them] in Our Strength to Stand. Shine on Fren, I’m doing my best to Shine too!
Love and Prayers to You Benna
😘❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

ThanQ Beverly
I do believe these parts of life are what makes us the true warriors we were called to be💖 love ya!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I just asked that Angels be with you every step on your way today and the days to come. Whew! So much to navigate. God Bless You 😇

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you sweet fren💖 I definitely feel them all around.

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

What an awesome outlook
😊

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

I am pep talking myself👊 the struggle is real. Thank you! I will shine😊 Have a fab day Karl🎇

(1) Show this thread