Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

HOLY TOLEDO, BATMAN!

SECRET HARVARD TUNNELS FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING????

Behind closed doors, the secret military tribunals are unraveling the web of Epstein's connections to Harvard's sinister submarine human trafficking rings. As the Epstein list teeters on the edge of exposure, the CIA is in a panic, and their plan to install Gavin Newsom as the next U.S. President crumbles.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I believe there are underground tunnels at Northeastern University, Lehman College, City College of NY, Ball State University, Rochester Institute of Technology, Washington State University, Drake University, BC College, Westminster College.... the list goes on.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You will find this quite interesting. It is a short video, but do watch closely to the end. God bless, Patriot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXE7u2igib0

Mysterious Tunnels Run Underneath Fullerton Union High School and Fullerton College - YouTube

Many residents have wondered about the mysterious tunnels that run underneath Fullerton College and Fullerton Union High School. Water-proofed and located ro...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

holy toledo, batman!! ty for the link!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I went to Michigan State University in the early 80s. Going down into the steam tunnels was a "thing." Many led into buildings on campus, others wound for miles underneath in a labyrinth. Some had wet floors, and you had to be a bit careful as you weren't sure what it was. Basically looked similar to this vid. on Fullerton. Some of the steam tunnels had manhole covers coming up outside the campus in the town of E. Lansing. I knew people who had spent hours mapping them and all the entrances/exits. The campus continually tried to put locks at various places to "stop people from going down and getting hurt, and/or breaking into labs and campus buildings that way. It was easy to get lost, and then not have a safe way to exit (i.e. one not locked). Ones nearer the surface could be found because the grass was greener where they were.

(2) Show this thread