Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I donโ€™t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Thank you to everyone, and I love you all! Iโ€™m just so lost and donโ€™t know what my purpose is anymore. I can barely bring myself to get out of bed, itโ€™s slim to none that I even eat. My son and his family travel for work, thatโ€™s why I never see them. And losing my daughter, I feel like the night she passed I feel like I passed with her.

Iโ€™m so sorry you are going through this sending love and prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ . May God bless you with comfort and peace . You are never alone .

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it