I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yes, today I got the call that I have been previously dreading - my Dad's assisted facility decided he would have to go into the memory care locked down unit to the tune of $2,315 more per month. Finances are already tight and $7K per month is beyond painful. However, I was unfazed at the news and still feeling calm and detached. Weird, and thank you Pfizer.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you so much, I appreciate your prayers. I still feel like I'm an observer rather than a participant.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

You are very welcome and you just keep doing what you're doing. Pray. God will provide. We all a have part to play. He will lead and guide you. Prayers for Gods comfort and healing for your father 🙏

(1) Show this thread