I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

Yes, today I got the call that I have been previously dreading - my Dad's assisted facility decided he would have to go into the memory care locked down unit to the tune of $2,315 more per month. Finances are already tight and $7K per month is beyond painful. However, I was unfazed at the news and still feeling calm and detached. Weird, and thank you Pfizer.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelenWheels in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Sorry to hear that! But glad you feel the calm too👊

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you! I still am, but no guarantees on the day I get the 1st bill. 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you so much, I appreciate your prayers. I still feel like I'm an observer rather than a participant.

(1) Show this thread