Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I don’t know who I am anymore. Other than I am a grieving mom who lost her baby girl, I have a son and 2 grandbabies I never see. I am an Anon that feels completely lost and alone.

A pray that God opens your heart to the frequency of the child you once were, when society and life experiences had not yet tainted the purity of your spirit. I pray that He gives you vision to see what He sees in you and I pray that you allow Him to use you in the way He designed you to be. I pray that He brings you to the fruition of His vision. I pray that you fulfill His role as one of many instruments of His opus. I pray that you surrender to the glorious plan He has for you.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TonyG , click on at the bottom under it