VK on Twitter - 6:58pm Eastern...

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

It's going to be ok Joey!
Hang in there friend.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

They have to do something - people can't hang on to threads like this .. it's insane ! I am fed up with the F*ckery ..... I feel like its more important for the sleepers to get this gentle dose of a PINK PILL while good fighting Patriots are being PUSHED to their limits by the White Hats... Hang in there Joey !- For me its borderline insulting to see some of these posts - while they are all sitting comfortable - with no financial worries - hey@VincentKennedy / 2023 and WHAT???????... STOP IT!!!!.. it's starting to piss people off.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I am not too far behind you - they just raised my rent $1000 per month.... totally insane - I have to be out by the end of the month - I will have to move in with my Daughter.... people are hurting.... I pray it doesn't come to that - no person should ever be without a home or comfort. I am not saying VK is bad - I just don't like all the hype drops... it's getting old.. Glad he was there for you . PRAYERS and HUGS to you MY FRIEND! :)

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from America First, click on at the bottom under it