VK on Twitter - 6:58pm Eastern...

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

It's going to be ok Joey!
Hang in there friend.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless you Joey for your words are strong and touch hearts, I'm agreeing with you, so hard to enjoy anything but the small moments while we wait to hear the children are saved.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We're here for you Joey. God Be With You, we sure are!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Joey, I keep a little tinder box of righteous rage/indignation and when I begin to feel faint I take it (knowledge of Cabal’s abuse of children) out and I feel the heat of that anger that cries to God for justice. It gives me stamina to make it they the bad days. God is NOT going to leave our cries unanswered.

Trust me!
You WANT to be here to witness it!
🔥

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Don't Give Up!!!

Try to keep smiling!!!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers Joey I agree it’s not right there is to much suffering financially and physically while we wait for people to wake up just don’t make since right now .

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

We don’t have far to go friend.

Let me know if I can do something

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

You will never be homeless brother. I got room for you and your handsome companion.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Hell, yes! Nobody here would let that happen!
I am sorry for this awful journey.....it simply sucks. But DAMN, Spiritual growth HAS to come as a result. 🥴 Right?
🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Here you go, Joey -- something like this is perfect for you, with your love of gardening 😀
https://anonup.com/thread/12325949

And there are so many empty commercial spaces now since the plandemic! It would make great use of an empty space, and you might even be able to get a grant from your town, county, or state to buy the equipment 🤔. You may even start a trend wirh this in other cities and towns. And once you got it going, you could employ homeless vets to help you out; maybe designate a few rooms of the building for mini apartments for the guys you hire.

I love hydroponics and aquaponics! The plants grow like crazy because they get all the water they need, the care is minimal, growth rates are much faster, yields are better, and there's no bugs when you grow inside 😄 🐛🐌.

Anyway, it's a thought. And what could be better than helping to feed people? 😀💖

(1) Show this thread

♥️

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

They have to do something - people can't hang on to threads like this .. it's insane ! I am fed up with the F*ckery ..... I feel like its more important for the sleepers to get this gentle dose of a PINK PILL while good fighting Patriots are being PUSHED to their limits by the White Hats... Hang in there Joey !- For me its borderline insulting to see some of these posts - while they are all sitting comfortable - with no financial worries - hey@VincentKennedy / 2023 and WHAT???????... STOP IT!!!!.. it's starting to piss people off.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

From Jesus’s prayer to the Father for his disciples, just prior to the crucifixion.

John 17
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

(1) Show this thread