There is something almost comical about evil in how it defeats itself in the end. In the absolute determination to invert all that is good, those involved end up completely subsumed into a loveless agenda that has zero spiritual freedom. It's almost as if being evil is its own punishment, as you'll end up with exactly what you wanted, which is the furthest away from true happiness and contentment. By taking liberties, in every sense, the wicked end up the most enslaved. The actual slaves in their system of control have shackles of mind and body, but not of spirit; the technoserfs have genuine trust, care, and gratitude.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Psalm 34:21-22

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Evil is the action of death.
Nothing evil doesn’t ever NOT consume itself in the end.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

What they do to us, they do to themselves. Universal law.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

because evil is a black hole that eats itself

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin I give much gratitude and thanks for your insight and sharing.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Almost comical but still tragic. My opinion, few are born evil. The tragedy is how easy it is (or has been) for good people to lose their way. Either by decision or born into the slavery. "Get them while they're young" comes to mind. By the time most realize what the blood oath truly means, its beyond to late to turn back. Even Anton LaVey realized this on his deathbed.
On the same note, i believe this war would be borderline impossible without the ones that wish to try to right some wrongs before they leave this rock.?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Hadn't thought of this aspect but it's so true! Well said Martin. They create a void they're anxious to fill yet never can.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Satan is such a liar! He entices people with promises of what he does not own and could never create. A counterfit! He will set you up and laugh when you're caught!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Martin, you’re so wise. I just love reading what you have to say so much. 🫵🏻💖🙌🏻

Such clarity and depth. You are an artist with your words Martin. They paint the perfect picture. TY!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Weaving tangling webs...

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

They scheme and toil so hard for gain of $$$
and selfish perverse pleasures [gaining the world] which is quick sand [losing your soul]...this is life outside of God
even when they have riches until their death, they never had life--basic Biblical truth most will
scoff at

Astute. And agree. I was discussing this with someone yesterday. The evil ones seemingly dwell in something akin to an old clay sewer pipe that eventually cracks, crumbles, and caves in on itself completely. You can literally watch it happening. Yet there is an allure to that sewer pipe they can not resist. Can you imagine wanting to belong there?

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Decades ago some wise person mentioned to me that it takes more energy to be negative than positive. With observation and experience, this has proven to be true. If one does not respond to someone's toxic behaviour and you keep silent, they become perplexed as the energy they are putting out comes back at them. They get a slap on the face that they created! If you are in public it is easy to get away. If in your or others' home, the bathroom is your best friend as no one will follow you there! 😁

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Very well said Martin.