Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

"This is a loosely connected series of blog posts from a Qanon conspiracy theorist. It's a frantic 50 or so pages of angry finger pointing and dates itself immediately due to the "current events" nature of the content. There are many wild claims leveled at all sorts of groups, contradictions to facts, and fictional retellings of historical occurrences, all without a single reference or bibliography page. This short pamphlet is not convincing anyone of anything, it's just reaffirming some fairly hateful perceptions for those who already believe them." https://www.amazon.com/Open-Your-Mind-Change-Guidebook/product-reviews/1736393731/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_paging_btm_next_2?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=2 β€” what a fabulous (paradoxical) endorsement! 😎πŸ₯³πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Have my copy on the bookshelf. Funny, that it sits next to my Great Awakening Bible. One of many that I have, only one I highlight and write in. Your book served me well in the timeline that I read it. No doubt will be part of the huge story to tell generations to come.

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

Thanks "Matto" for the top shit critical review πŸ˜‚and reminding me I've been meaning to buy this since Martins' interview with Robert David Steele. That day I discovered a Qanon, conspiracy theorist, kindred spirit. Will purchase a couple of copies to add to my growing collection of Great Awakening literature ie; Juan O Savin - Kid by the Side of The Road, RFK Jr - The Real Anthony Fauci and American Values. I'm sure my children/grandchildren will appreciate a true history of this time period. 😍

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I bought this when it first came out and it's worth having. When the grandchildren are older, they'll find some interesting things I have from this part of history.
Of course we may be with them elsewhere!

Already, On our Wish List…KeK