I’m told I need to quit trying to save the earth by a close relative. I say, how does one turn their back on the evil they see and walk away, so it won’t bother them? I can’t do that.

By myself I can’t save the world, but if enough of humanity shines a light on evil there’s nowhere for it to hide. Evil runs from light.

You fine patriots didn’t turn your back out of convenience. You shined the light, and because you did that, the light gets brighter everyday, and we have evil on the run.

When this war is over you can be damn proud of the work you did shining the light. Many of you have given so much. Good things are going to happen for the world soon, and you are a big part of making that happen. I tip my hat to you. Well done.

God bless you, Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Keep up the good fight ASN.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm with you. I can't turn away either.
Someone else's pain is my pain.
Someone else's joy is my joy.
My heart can't turn away.
Love you Patriot.
Never change.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha 🤗🌺
Woohoo
Look how close we are.
And go home
only if I am under ICU care
I'm sure it was for concerning reasons
You can't it's not in our blood.
We do not quit on important stuff 😊
Thanks for staying with us.
The more soldier the stronger the energy we old
woohoo Congratulations
We All Made it!!!
Even the patriots we are no longer able to see. They are right here with us too.
imo 😊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And may God Bless you as well good and faithful servant!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It only takes a spark of light,
To stop the darkness, end it's plight.
Keep on shining, never waiver,
Darkness gone, light is the Savior.
😇

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thank you for your service to God & humanity.
🙏

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Back atcha

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

One small light, helps light the way for others....never stop shining!😘