Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

Who gives a shit?

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

pure evil !!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I’d puke on it. What kind of gene stupid makes this kind of advertisement? Well, we know. Argh!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I had to look that up! Thought it was a spoof! What an insane world we live in. And how stupid of that company. Do they really want to get banned and lose money? They've infiltrated every aspect of society like roaches. With them not caring what happened with Bud Light, looks like they're possibly now in the business of trying to break another legendary American business. I think they want this company to go broke. Sick of the madness! All these agenda-driven you-know-what's in power positions need to be drop-kicked to another planet.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/11/levis-to-expand-gender-neutral-line-amid-consumer-appetite-despite-bud-light-backlash-ceo/

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Go Woke
Go Broke

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

If your friend jumps off the bridge and you follow him……so dumb!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

😂

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

What on earth is THAT? 😲😂

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

ewwww, lol

KeK

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

🤢🤮🤢🤮

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Levi Strauss was created in 1853. What a horrible way to corrupt a company that lasted this long as an American icon,

Unless he was a Khazarian Jew that came from Nazi's that moved to San Francisco via New York with it's corp registered in Delaware.

Dunno, just looks a little freaky deaky to me! Nothing has changed in almost 200 years. We, as a collective United States have been really stupid!

Didn't they begin by making denim for railway construction workers ?

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Levi’s too ??? WTF???? These people are sick!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

BYE BYE LEVI

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Let's do it 👏👏🇨🇦
Go Woke
Go Broke