๐Ÿ’ซ Isabella Camille ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”ฅChild Qf God ๐Ÿ”ฅPatriQt๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ’ฅWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ 1776 freedom๐Ÿ’ฅ NCSWIC๐Ÿ’ฅ โšก๏ธdigital solider๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฅ17=Q ๐Ÿ’ฅ

anons... this is an amazing video.

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

WOW! They told us EVERYTHING in the
1950's. THEIR destruction of AMERICA has been in place for decades. THEY'VE Been Locust for thousands of years
Thank God. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• Thank Jesus. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
Thank President Trump!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• For Saving AMERICA!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•. Great Find!

I've been hearing for the last month that these demons will always tell their plans. It's part of their ritual. Just like Biden telling about the voter fraud. That wasn't a slip of the mind. That was on purpose. They are sick sick creatures.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Indeed. Do you know why? They believe it's part of the universal law of disclosure. It doesn't have to be made super public for all, but as long as they said it somewhere, they believe they did their part. Sick indeed! See my above comment also.