Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Thanks for posting this. It seems real because to create a fake would have taken a tremendous amount of research and work. Other "prophetic" works are Brave New World, 1984, several movies and of course, The Bible. (and the Q's)

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Wow, I have seen this before and I cannot tell you how long ago. Blows my mind.

Somebody knew something!

I smell a rat i think this video was made now,

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Yes...Patriot,
I forgot to ask for the link.💕🙏💕🤗👍

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Their plans for America and the world have been in place for decades. Truly evil.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Interesting....Project looking glass?

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Predictive programming. Like Billie Ellish with her mask on (as part of a "costume" in January of 2020 for the Grammies.

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

Fake or not the message rings true. So... let it rip!#wwg1wga

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

Appears it might be a very good quality fake. But anyway, is very entertaining

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

WOW! They told us EVERYTHING in the
1950's. THEIR destruction of AMERICA has been in place for decades. THEY'VE Been Locust for thousands of years
Thank God. 💕🙏💕 Thank Jesus. 💕🙏💕
Thank President Trump!💕🙏💕 For Saving AMERICA!💕🙏💕. Great Find!

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

I've been hearing for the last month that these demons will always tell their plans. It's part of their ritual. Just like Biden telling about the voter fraud. That wasn't a slip of the mind. That was on purpose. They are sick sick creatures.

(1) Show this thread