YES,
And this is the REASON...I NOW can't take REAL LOVE seriously...because in the back of my mind...no matter how many times my twin flame says he LOVES me and has shown me that he seeks to protect me and TOLD ME TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ALEX...I couldn't believe him...kept bouncing back and forth between him and ALEX trying to see if it was ALEX reaching out to me through a different number...AND I'M SORRY, THERE IS NO WAY, THIS PERSON IS ALEXANDER...IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENERGY...

This person already knows me...because...silly boy has my name because of Medical Records...but they were obtained in person while I was suffering in the hospital due to my EX lying about me...Hey, but it is not all bad because I wouldn't have captured the image of the man I want to spend the rest of my life with eternally...I wouldn't have met REAL NORMAL (not crazy) people who were only sent and stored because our ability to communicate openly--about spirituality...

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it