Marsha and I kinda knew one another in Jr. High through mutual friends and I knew her husband from Vocal Ensemble my senior year...Right away we clicked and although I didn't know her well in the past...I know her really well now and I know her heart and soul is that she LOVES being a mother and being with her ideal partner now....

Because she has finally found that happiness she has been seeking through past abusive relationships (not her ex Cody, they just didn't align and that is okay)...I actually have to say I was in the wrong for leaving her behind and exiting communcation, calling her a bitch to her ex, and saying she was cruel...I don't think she can handle some of the stuff we have experienced...She is also super empathic and sensitive...And if she is happy, I need to trust that and tell her that I support her decision to be with that HAPPY VIBE...She doesn't need to change for me...She is Perfect and beautiful the way she is...and I love her...

So, there's my person tod

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it