So in this group, I've met many good, kind, decent people...they were all females raising their own business...and I was down to support anything I felt called to. Some of us would even trade products for one of our own products...One time I traded a sale of an experience package of Vitamins/Shakes and such...for Shampoo and Conditioner, a brush, hairspray, spray in shampoo...etc...Her package matched the price of my package and we were both trying to achieve a goal...My GOAL was to make GOAT...and Guess what??? I did it with the help of a new friend I met online...I had no problem helping her and she tried the product for a few months and couldn't afford it anymore...NO BIG DEAL...we are still friends and talked mostly once a week just to catch up...Ideally I am not in anything for a sell...I could careless...I was a stay at home mommy and if I made extra, then cool...I was very successful at this in 2020 because I was comfortable in front of the camera talking about life in general.

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it