1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Each of the memes I personally made, came from the Q movement and then the personal movement to help others. Each of the personal memes were a specific experience or an experience of a friend and in turn a meme made to help others along their path. I also do posting sessions for thinking to help along on a topic(s). All prompts from God who led me down my path to create to help others.

Over 5 years ago, I went completely blind with detached retnas from Diabetes. I have vision now in only 1 eye. All these memes were created in the past 5+ years after the eye surgeries, and I had asked God again then, for me to experience each of what I created, so that I could help others. So the memes were born. I set aside everything I had been working on in my life to help do all this, without question. For God! This is my experience!

You are such a beautiful person! May God Bless you in many ways!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cindy123 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication

TYVM!!! What gifts you all give to me tonight, Very Humbling!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛