Each of the memes I personally made, came from the Q movement and then the personal movement to help others. Each of the personal memes were a specific experience or an experience of a friend and in turn a meme made to help others along their path. I also do posting sessions for thinking to help along on a topic(s). All prompts from God who led me down my path to create to help others.

Over 5 years ago, I went completely blind with detached retnas from Diabetes. I have vision now in only 1 eye. All these memes were created in the past 5+ years after the eye surgeries, and I had asked God again then, for me to experience each of what I created, so that I could help others. So the memes were born. I set aside everything I had been working on in my life to help do all this, without question. For God! This is my experience!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you for your wonderful memes Kris and for sharing your inspiring story. You are a gift to us all. ✨💖✨

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

TYVM!!! That is very kind of you!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

Thank you for your wonderful memes. Always appreciate them. 💖

May Father God in Heaven bless U and ur next of kin….Amen

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Thank you for all that you do, God bless

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

And you inspire me everyday 💜💜

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

You are such a beautiful person! May God Bless you in many ways!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication

TYVM!!! What gifts you all give to me tonight, Very Humbling!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN, may the Lord return to you a thousand fold in good health, all you have given out🐸the sweetest of blessings🙏🏻🤗😎

In response amy lilley to her Publication

TY so much Lily!!! God Bless You and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

TYVM Elizabeth!!! God Bless You and Love You Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thank you so much Kim for everything you do and post! God Bless & be with you!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

As Kris, I TYVM!!! God Bless and Love You Fren!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Wow! Love you also my Fren! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless and Love you Fren too!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Lots of love and healing vibes.
Thank you so much for your efforts.
Grateful, so many blessings.
💜💥🙏💜

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

TYVM!!! God bless you and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless you with heath, safety & guidance as you follow the good path in a good way.
ThankQ for your good works.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

TYVM!!! That is very kind of you!!! Love you Fren!!! God B💛less!!!

(1) Show this thread

I always enjoy your posts…even more so now that we have an awesome background story. You rock! 😘

In response Kel Que to her Publication

TY very kindly!!! God bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love you my fren. 🙏♥️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love you too,💛 Fren!!! God bless you and your family!!!

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

TY Nunya!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Thank you for sharing your gifts. Your memes are appreciated and always seem to come at the perfect moment.
Your gift of vision is truly making a difference. 🙏

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless and I am glad I can help!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

God Bless you Kris🙏....What a wonderful inspiring story💕

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

TYVM!!! God bless and Love you Sister too!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

TYVM!!! Love you Sister!!! 💛 And hugs too!

(1) Show this thread

💗💗💥🔥😄love you sister...keep up the awesome posts

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

TYVM!!! I am glad you Love them! I always tried to do my best!

Love you Brother!!!

(1) Show this thread