😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

We get weapons by defeiting enemies, taking them and use them against them,the armor protects us but the attacks Will keep coming,and higher ranked demons👀🪖❤️

In response memes matter to her Publication

Because the heart of a lion can only be forged in the fires of suffering.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

God is purifying His gold🤲❤️👑

Only people mentioned by @WordOnTheStreets in this post can reply

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

They not taking the call and think they victims, and cling on to victim mentality many times enhanced by pharmacological methods
Therapy is evil
Its a staybehind operation not here to help

In response memes matter to her Publication

I'm alone on a desert island and I'm talking to myself am I mentally ill... no, because there's nobody there to determine if I am. A mental illness diagnosis takes a minimum of 2 parties, one victim and 1 or more perpetrators. A real disease can be found in a pathologists textbook, and more importantly - a cadaver. Mental illness cannot be found in a cadaver therefore should not be considered a disease in the strictest sense.

(1) Show this thread