😁

We get weapons by defeiting enemies, taking them and use them against them,the armor protects us but the attacks Will keep coming,and higher ranked demons👀🪖❤️

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response memes matter to her Publication

✨🕊✨

the bible is full of very awful advice

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Name one please?

(1) Show this thread

Because the heart of a lion can only be forged in the fires of suffering.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

God is purifying His gold🤲❤️👑

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

.indeed🪃

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

2 17 17

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

2+1+7+1+7=18=1+8=9
😂🤲🔎cant stop Qvibes👀🧭

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Ja👂✍️👀i needed her words on that perspective Said to me like i am five
We. Get. The. Weapons. Formed. Against. Us.👀 let IT sinQ in🤭inner dialog speaking 😂🪖💀frontal lobe: no wonder its been alot (-) to convert, and its not falling off my horse but God using us and we have to be forged everytime 👀🍿bcs it hurts 🤣🎢and its making us great and good not that we wasnt..just more and or less🥲its a BeaUtiful thing
Prepp for the WORST! Pray for the BEST!
There is no rest for the wicked but a birth right for humanity,find balance!!! Lets GO woohooo

(1) Show this thread

We were born for this.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I think so to, i think i know so

(1) Show this thread