🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

TEL-"LIE"VISION/"TELL-A-LIE-VISION"

Two, Interrelated Posts with Meme (See Cpmments Below this Post)

The Story and Meme which Follows is a Great Illustration of WHY I have NEVER Watched "The News" on a regular or semi-regular basis, even in the pre-internet years of my youth and early adulthood. I have ALWAYS processed any information that I have received through use of my God-Given Critical Thinking Abilities in Empathetic/Sympathetic Resonance with the Intuitive Intelligence of my Heart

This is WHY, Even Though I Am 63 Years Old, that I have Not Ever PASSIVELY Watched TELL-LIE-VISION or the "NEWS" on a Regular Basis. I Grew Up in a Household where my Mother Constantly Watched and Obsessed About Everything She Saw on the "NEWS"
She was a Beautiful, Intelligent, Compassionate Soul whose Life Dream was to "Heal the World," but she Spent Her Entire Life Over-Focusing on events beyond her control--something that ultimately led to her untimely death when she was 67 years

Her Grandmother and Mother, who were never Exposed to this Level of Fear-based, Emotional and Mental PROGRAMMING, BOTH Lived to be 96 Years of Age.
Do the Math!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it