Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

TEL-"LIE"VISION/"TELL-A-LIE-VISION"

Two, Interrelated Posts with Meme (See Cpmments Below this Post)

The Story and Meme which Follows is a Great Illustration of WHY I have NEVER Watched "The News" on a regular or semi-regular basis, even in the pre-internet years of my youth and early adulthood. I have ALWAYS processed any information that I have received through use of my God-Given Critical Thinking Abilities in Empathetic/Sympathetic Resonance with the Intuitive Intelligence of my Heart

This is WHY, Even Though I Am 63 Years Old, that I have Not Ever PASSIVELY Watched TELL-LIE-VISION or the "NEWS" on a Regular Basis. I Grew Up in a Household where my Mother Constantly Watched and Obsessed About Everything She Saw on the "NEWS"
She was a Beautiful, Intelligent, Compassionate Soul whose Life Dream was to "Heal the World," but she Spent Her Entire Life Over-Focusing on events beyond her control--something that ultimately led to her untimely death when she was 67 years

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Her Grandmother and Mother, who were never Exposed to this Level of Fear-based, Emotional and Mental PROGRAMMING, BOTH Lived to be 96 Years of Age.
Do the Math!

(1) Show this thread
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

people i know