(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

👎 Sorry, this has been going on for years.
It's all a joke to temporarily calm you down. Nothing will happen. One big Psy Op.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I agree no one ever gets punished for Treason or anything really...Democrats get in power they hold committee hearings against Trump and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the left and then the Republicans get in power and they hold committee hearings against Bidan and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and (I hope I'm wrong this time) NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the right...The NWO keeps us divided and they win!

Aloha
I think you guys are joking with us.
Everything has been dealt with
We are waiting for God to give us the time to move forward.
Pick a lane is what Jr says.
I chose CIC Donald J Trump

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I'm in the same lane as you...Aside from the Sussman Acquittal I don't see anyone being held accountable...I've read all of the transcripts of the Military Tribunals but still no real proof...The Epstein log has been out for some time...No Johns that I know of have been indicted...Durham still on the down low...Has been for 5 years now...Not one arrest that I know of...Maybe I'm just not in the "know" but it would be nice to be thrown a bonafide bone once in a while...Assange still in jail as far as I know...Can't really get any proof anywhere and maybe that's the way it has to be but damn Q you scary! LOL

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Vibes done lie, digits confirm, everything is happening 🔎🤲🪖 Ukraina is being cleansed for satanists, just look around..."zky" is in Finland😂optic rats Are running real rats Are dead

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🌹Aloha
Amen Sista
I stand with you 👯
We are moving right a long.
When the gate opens
I hope I am ready hahaha
I think I've been ready for over 20 years.
Time will tell.
👋👋🌹🌹
Just when I think I know something
Bamm I find out there was a missing link 😹

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😆😆😆

(2) Show this thread