Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High God through the blood of Jesus the Son, in-dwelt by Holy Spirit. Wife of 45 years, Mom, Grammy x 12!❤️Intercessor

In response memes matter to her Publication

Woohooo!!! Let justice prevail!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Marva DenBleyker to her Publication

LetsGO!!!!!:!!!!!💀❤️

(1) Show this thread
In response memes matter to her Publication

👎 Sorry, this has been going on for years.
It's all a joke to temporarily calm you down. Nothing will happen. One big Psy Op.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I agree no one ever gets punished for Treason or anything really...Democrats get in power they hold committee hearings against Trump and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the left and then the Republicans get in power and they hold committee hearings against Bidan and parade experts and cross examine witnesses and (I hope I'm wrong this time) NOTHING happens but public opinion is moved to the right...The NWO keeps us divided and they win!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

No need to say sorry for having an opinion:) we just do not agree
Everything is happening and there Are many timelines
The civilian one is on the great awakening one where agenda2030 is active not neutralized when it is
We have all the special effects from NASA and Hollywood 🤭🍿and Gods army🪖💀and good men in high places prepping for this for eons
Prepp is over 50% of the job

(2) Show this thread