In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

The MSM-debunkers say that is not CS on that picture with the child (although he looks a bit like him). But we always need to be vigilant and check sources, before we spread things like that. Too much bs around these days...
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/18/viral-image/photo-man-kissing-child-absolutely-not-senator/

FOOK THE MSM DEBUNKERS & FACT CHECKERS! ANYTIME THEY SAY SOMETHING IS A LIE OR IT'S DEBUNKED, I AUTOMATICALLY KNOW IT'S TRUE. THAT'S HOW BAD THEY ARE. WE KNOW 110% WHO THEY WORK FOR...

AND IT'S NOT#WeThePeople OR THE CHILDREN.. 😣😫💔

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I think that the claim about CS probably is correct.
But the origin of that picture is not safe.
And it probably it does not show CS (although there might be worse pix of him). When we share pictures, especially such with "kompromat content", we need to be absolutely sure about the source.
Or the enemey will use it against us ("Look, they spread fake pictures!").
I am sure, that the DS themselves is producing such fakes. So that, when the real ones are popping up, the MSM-brainwashed people will refuse and think it's also bs.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

Looks like Chuck S. to me! He has a long history of doing this. If you don't know that, spend some time really digging. You're literally fact-checking, defending a corrupt, satanic#pedo 🤮 START GOING THROUGH WIKILEAKS DUMPS...

(1) Show this thread