Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
In response Angela Martin to his Publication

And he paid for both abortions when she got pregnant. 😡

(1) Show this thread

wwg1wga Screw Communists & anyone who takes away the rights of Any American under the Constitution

Gross.. I called him Chuck the Schmuck because he was such a tool-- but can't imagine any woman wanting to even be near such a slime ball--he needs to pay for what he has done to that poor child,

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THIS! HOW MUCH WOULD IT TAKE TO BUY OUT A HALF PAGE AD IN THE LA TIMES AND THE NEW YORK TIMES AND PUT THIS PHOTO IN?! 🤬👿 EVIL#pedo BASTARD!

wwg1wga Screw Communists & anyone who takes away the rights of Any American under the Constitution

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

😁Great idea!! But would the Commie Newspapers do it???

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

The MSM-debunkers say that is not CS on that picture with the child (although he looks a bit like him). But we always need to be vigilant and check sources, before we spread things like that. Too much bs around these days...
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/18/viral-image/photo-man-kissing-child-absolutely-not-senator/

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

FOOK THE MSM DEBUNKERS & FACT CHECKERS! ANYTIME THEY SAY SOMETHING IS A LIE OR IT'S DEBUNKED, I AUTOMATICALLY KNOW IT'S TRUE. THAT'S HOW BAD THEY ARE. WE KNOW 110% WHO THEY WORK FOR...

AND IT'S NOT#WeThePeople OR THE CHILDREN.. 😣😫💔

(1) Show this thread