#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ‘‹

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Good morning Angel!
So glad to see you back!

Are you ok?

We have been sending many many prayers, we did not really know how else to help you.

Nana knew God would see you thr it.
Your light is too bright for them to extinguish!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana I'm ok πŸ‘ I'm a cancer survivor. They can't break me. I missed our family so much it was painful. 😭 all I did was watch movies and try to pay attention to what God was saying. Studied my Bible and read a few good books. Got more ammo for my work. Even when they try to bring me down I turn it into a chance to hone my knowledge. Ain't nothing we can't overcome girlfraaaan! God is on OUR SIDE!!!
LOVE YOU tremendously πŸ’ž

No doubt in my mind you would come out of it, one way or another. I know you have no earth suit fear hun.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it