Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Welcome back! Hope all is well!🙏

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Enjoying sunshine and coffee and music in my headphones! Doing better! Hugs fam 🤗 ❤

(1) Show this thread

Welcome back!! ❤️❤️❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

💞💞💞
U held the fort down I'm assuming 🤗 missed U Sis 🌈🙏

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂 Not even the corrupt Court System can dim your light!! Good to see you kept your Humor in Safe and Sound!! 🙌🙏🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Angel!
So glad to see you back!

Are you ok?

We have been sending many many prayers, we did not really know how else to help you.

Nana knew God would see you thr it.
Your light is too bright for them to extinguish!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana I'm ok 👍 I'm a cancer survivor. They can't break me. I missed our family so much it was painful. 😭 all I did was watch movies and try to pay attention to what God was saying. Studied my Bible and read a few good books. Got more ammo for my work. Even when they try to bring me down I turn it into a chance to hone my knowledge. Ain't nothing we can't overcome girlfraaaan! God is on OUR SIDE!!!
LOVE YOU tremendously 💞

(2) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Yay!!!!! Love when family helps family come home!
Good to have you back!!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

We all missed U so much Lauren❤🤲

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

I missed YOU so much 💗

(1) Show this thread

Praise God Lauren is home. So glad to have you back here. Your soul tribe loves ya!

And I love you too fam 💞🙏

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good to see you back Lauren, you have been missed 💖

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Missed you my dear 😘 ❤ tremendously 🤗🌈

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Grand Rising Sister! So happy to see you back with us…I just woke up super early from a dream about you and here you are! ❤️

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I missed my family! 💖👋 What happened in your dream?

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Tell her i(Lauren) it would be great if she unblocked someone who donated to her cause

(2) Show this thread