Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

God & Family. Trump & Freedom Loving NY’er so you are my frens:) #Trump #MAGA #WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine #SaveTheChildren #GODWINS #5D #NCSWIC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I believe fully we are watching a movie. What really concerns me are the vaccines. There are good people, Trump supporters, who arent fully awake yet who are getting this vaccine. Please tell us you have some kind of antitdote or something? Hardworking, regular americans are getting this evil vaccine that will forever change their DNA because they believe in a reality that doesn't exist. What kind of country will we have left if our entire medical field has been compromised by these vaccines?

In response Adrianne Scully to her Publication

Wait for the antidote to these vaccines that will be revealed while the methodical take down a big Pharma is at hand. ACTUALLY, there are many ways to combat the metals in the vaccines and such that cause autism. alone, a Myers IV cocktail with glutathione and chelation therapy will eradicate the metals and foreign substances from one's body before it hits the brain if you take it in time.

God & Family. Trump & Freedom Loving NY’er so you are my frens:) #Trump #MAGA #WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine #SaveTheChildren #GODWINS #5D #NCSWIC

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

This is great info, thank you.

So much good information out there but a good book from Dr. Thomas E. Levy is called CURING the INCURABLE! He was a renowned cardiologist that left a field and found the healing truths of specialized vitamin C technology such as lyphospheric and liposome technology introduced years ago by two doctors who won Nobel Peace laureate awards, Dr Linus Paulings and Warburg. I wouldn't refer to it if I haven't helped others and myself including my own father when they were diagnosed with cancer and such.

In response Adrianne Scully to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Rogowski, click on at the bottom under it